A key component of Real Magnet’s Tools for Mobile Email release is Enhanced Deliverability Testing. Don’t be fooled. Even though this feature was rolled out as part of the mobile tools package, the functionality goes well beyond mobile! What distinguishes the new Deliverability Testing package from our classic version is the number of message previews available. By partnering with Litmus, we’re expanding from 9 previews to 34!
Highlights of the Enhanced Deliverability Testing functionality include:
- Message previews in popular mobile devices, such as BlackBerrys, iPhones, iPads, and Windows Mobile
- Additional previews of desktop email clients, including Outlook 2003, 2007, and 2010, various versions of Lotus Notes, and a text version preview
- Previews of some of the most popular web-based email clients in both Explorer and Firefox
Enhanced Deliverability Testing demonstrates
the dramatic rendering differences in BlackBerrys and iPhones
The process for submitting a deliverability test is unchanged:
- Go to the Send tab and click the Send Deliverability Test link in the left navigation bar
- Select the message you want to test and click the red Send button
- On the test submission page, add your “from field” and subject line and click submit
- In just a few minutes, you can view the results via the Track tab
- Click the Track Deliverability link in the left navigation bar and select the message you want to track
- Next, click the red Track button towards the top of the page and you’re presented with Deliverability Testing results
Customers using the classic deliverability testing may continue using the service with no interruption. Naturally, you have the option to upgrade to the enhanced service. If you’re not using any deliverability testing, you can choose between the classic and enhanced versions.
If you have any questions, please contact our sales team at 301-652-5074 or firstname.lastname@example.org