Missed our recent webinar? Here are 5 of the 10 most useful (but often overlooked) Real Magnet features we revealed!
In part 1 of this post, we revealed 5 of the 10 most useful, but often overlooked, features in Real Magnet. In this post we present the remaining 5 and hope they help impact the success and efficiency of your marketing campaigns today!
6. Social Quick Post: You put so much time and effort into creating your email messages. Wouldn’t it be nice, with a simple click of a button, to automatically post those email messages to your Twitter followers and Facebook fans? The Social Quick Post feature allows you to do just that. You can simultaneously post an email message to Facebook and Twitter with the simple check of a box.
7. Post/Share Article Zones: Take your email and social integration to the next level with Real Magnet’s Post/Share Article feature. This feature allows you to post individual pieces of email content to your Facebook and Twitter accounts. This ability is groundbreaking; not only are you automatically creating and publishing content for your social accounts, but you are creating content for those channels that is truly optimized. This means that both the Facebook and Twitter versions will have an associated summary and image (see below for examples). That’s right, an image in Twitter!
Plus, because we’re leveraging Twitter’s Card technology, we can accommodate 380 characters versus the customary 140.
8. End-User Permissions: One of Real Magnet’s most powerful management features is End-User Permissions. This feature gives your managers complete control over how your Real Magnet account is accessed and used. End-User Permissions allow Administrators to block or allow certain users from using a particular feature or function within Real Magnet. An Admin can prevent a user from sending messages, uploading lists, creating assets, etc.
9. Useful ‘Tools Tab’ Features: Our Tools Tab offers lots of great features. Here are 3 of our favorites:
- Hide/ Restore Assets. Spring is here and there’s no better time to clean up your Real Magnet assets. We recommend against completely deleting assets, because you’ll lose all kinds of vital, valuable data along with it. By using the Hide/ Restore Assets feature you can hide assets that you are no longer using, without completely deleting them.
- Cancel/ Message Queue. When you click the official ‘Send’ button on your email message, the message is not immediately sent out. In fact, there is a built-in 5-minute lag period that allows you to go back and edit, make changes, or stop a job from sending if an error is discovered. The Cancel/ Message Queue allows you to see all your scheduled and outgoing jobs, including list uploads, messages, campaigns, and more. This is a nice relief for those of us who inevitably find typos in our messages at the last minute!
- Domain Tracking. Domain tracking allows you to view deliverability and engagement data specific to the domains you’re sending email to. The default includes the major ISPs like AOL, Gmail, Yahoo and Hotmail, but you can add up to 25 custom domains that you would like to track. This lets you track domains that are important to your organization, such as large customers, to see their engagement and to see if you’re having any deliverability issues sending to their domain.
10. Useful ‘Tools Tab’ Reports: While we have over 65 standard reports available in our ‘Reports Tab’, there are also a few reports in our ‘Tools Tab’ that often get missed:
- Monthly Activity. The Monthly Activity Report allows you to see an aggregated report of all your email, fax, and/ or survey activity over the course of a month.
- SPAM Complaints. This allows you to view how many SPAM complaints you have received over a time-span that you choose.
- Activity Calendar. The color-coded activity calendar displays the actions you have taken, the assets you’ve created, and the messages you have sent out, in a typical calendar view.
- Mobile Trends. The mobile trends report provides a graphical view of the percentage of your recipients who are viewing your messages on a mobile device vs. a computer. You can see your mobile trends over time on a daily or monthly basis.
If you need help finding or activating any of these great features, or for more information on how to use them, please contact Real Magnet Customer Support at Support@RealMagnet.com, or call (301) 652-5074.