Real Magnet, based in Bethesda MD, is a leading Email Services Provider (ESP) with integrated Social Media and Marketing Automation capabilities. The Company has over 1,000 clients across a range of industries including associations, publishing, hospitality and higher education.
The Strategic Account Manager (SAM) is responsible for maximizing satisfaction and revenue potential for accounts. You will represent the entire range of Real Magnet’s products and services to assigned customers, while ensuring their needs and expectations are met by the company. Relationship building, customer satisfaction, maximizing revenues, and value realization are key success criteria for the individual.
The SAM is responsible for:
- Managing and strengthening relationships with Decision Makers and End-Users.
- Understanding the customer’s business as it relates to Real Magnet.
- Upselling Real Magnet products and services.
- On-boarding and training.
- Pro-actively advising the customer on how to best utilize Real Magnet products to obtain
- Conveying customer requirements to Product Management and Development teams.
- Liaising with other internal departments (Technical Services, Deliverability, Customer maximum value and benefit.
- Support, Graphics, and Development) in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations..
- Planning and directing own activities with minimal supervision.
Successful candidates for the position must meet the following requirements:
- Five plus years of successful key account selling and/or management experience with
- Five plus years of successful relationship building experience with Decision Makers and End-Users
- Broad experience in technology and SaaS-based software sectors.
- Experience with Email Service Providers and Marketing Automation a plus.
- Strong aptitude for understanding technology and technical issues
- Strong leadership and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills another technology/SaaS-software company.
- BS or BA Degree required; MBA a plus.
Real Magnet is a growing player in a market that is expected to double by 2017. More than 1,000 organizations are using its solutions to communicate with customers and prospects. Its working environment is fast-paced, results-oriented with a strong team-oriented approach. Compensation is based on experience and skill levels. Other benefits include paid healthcare and vacation, 401(k), and more.
Apply at JOBS3@realmagnet.com