WASHINGTON, April 13, 2016 — Today, Real Magnet would like to acknowledge and congratulate the winners of the first annual Magnet Awards for customer excellence.
This year, Real Magnet launched the Magnet Awards as a way to recognize clients who are using Real Magnet technology to achieve excellence in digital marketing. The inaugural Magnet Awards included six categories that covered a range of digital marketing disciplines.
The selected winners best demonstrated expertise, creativity and innovation in their category of digital marketing throughout the 2015 year. The RMUG 2016 Magnet Awards categories and winners were:
- Peter Martin, Cactus Sky. Innovator of the Year, 2015. To help keep new car buyers engaged with their dealership after driving off the lot, Peter Martin implemented complex Marketing Automation campaigns using Real Magnet’s Workflow builder. These campaigns combine elements of segmentation, call-to-action, notifications, dynamic content and send time optimization to make sure recipients are regularly presented with engaging content to entice them back to the dealership.
- Benel Solutions. Partner of the Year, 2015. Benel Solutions is an IT firm that excels in building bridges between software platforms. In 2015, they helped build a top-of-the-line integration between Real Magnet’s Marketing Automation platform and Abila’s NetFORUM AMS. This integration allows for data collected through Marketing Automation campaigns to be transferred into NetFORUM and exposed and manipulated within individual member records.
- Cindy Mironovich, New Jersey Family. Top Mobile Marketer of 2015. Knowing that her subscribers are busy and perpetually on-the-go, Cindy Mironovich develops mobile-friendly content that is easy to consume on a mobile phone. By implementing responsive templates with simple, two-column designs, and dynamic content blocks, Cindy ensures that her content is easy to read on any device and uniquely relevant to each member of her audience.
- Lauren Jonas, National Science Teachers Association. Top Social Media Marketer of 2015. Looking to grow NSTA’s prospect base organically, Lauren Jonas took to social media. By offering creative giveaways and offers, staying involved in industry events, and tirelessly engaging with fans and followers, Lauren has successfully established NSTA as an industry leader, and created an audience and a community that systematically generate high quality prospects for the organization.
- Jen Kern, Gale Media. Top Digital Marketer of 2015. Looking to increase sales from their online store, Jen Kern wanted to improve their ability to generate upsells from recent customers.By integrating Real Magnet Marketing Automation, Google Analytics, and their ePublishing shopping cart, the MDM.com online store now automatically sends upsell messages to customers after they make a purchase. These messages include dynamic content blocks that make intelligent suggestions based upon the customer’s interests.
- Healthcare Financial Management Association. Top Marketing Team of 2015. Faced with exponentially increasing email numbers and stagnant renewal rates, HFMA realized they needed to drastically overhaul their membership acquisition and renewal processes. After implementing Real Magnet’s Marketing Automation module, HFMA has been able to automate membership renewal, and implement a referral program using Real Magnet’s landing pages that now account for over 75% of HFMA’s new members.
Complementing the many great educational presentations on platform capabilities and digital marketing strategies and best practices on display at RMUG, the Magnet Awards offered an additional opportunity for Real Magnet clients to learn valuable techniques and ideas from the savviest of their peers.
“I hope that everyone at the Real Magnet User Conference has picked up something here from our winners that they can take home and implement to help improve their own marketing efforts,” said Jim Katz, Real Magnet EVP, as he concluded the Magnet Awards Presentation during breakfast on day 2 of RMUG 2016.
As another successful Real Magnet User Group conference draws to a close, Real Magnet would like to take the opportunity to congratulate the six winners of the inaugural Magnet Awards!
Real Magnet is a leading marketing automation platform that helps businesses attract, engage and deliver better email, marketing, social and mobile campaigns. Real Magnet simplifies marketing automation with its intuitive design, seamless integration with leading CRMs and dedicated consultative team that ensures smarter engagement.
Real Magnet’s easy to use platform, intelligent predictive analytics and exceptional email deliverability helps the modern marketer navigate and succeed in a complex digital marketing landscape.
Real Magnet has over 1,000 customers serving some of the largest brands in the country including the American Red Cross, IBM, Kiplinger, MIT Technology Review, Viacom, and Arnold & Porter to name a few.
The third annual Real Magnet User Group conference was held at the Marriott at Metro Center in downtown Washington, DC on April 7-8th, 2016. The conference focused on two distinct tracks to help users engage more with their customers, increase ROI, and increase brand exposure for their company
- Platform Training
- Marketing Best Practices
The conference drew over 250 attendees from across the Association, Publishing, Tech and Healthcare and Higher Ed industries, among others for 1 ½ days of education, collaboration and networking.
Media Contact: Guillermo Calderon, Real Magnet, 2407432950, GCalderon@Realmagnet.com