Real Magnet, an award-winning Marketing Automation (MA) platform with more than 900 customers, is seeking an in-house Chief Marketing Officer to develop, lead, and mange a comprehensive marketing program to drive the Company’s efforts to achieve aggressive growth targets.
The Company’s platform solves the biggest problem marketers have with MA: it’s complexity. It’s developed a novel approach that makes MA easy to use and implement (and afford) for small and medium-sized marketing teams. As the CMO, the candidate will work with other key members of the Executive Team and cross-functional team members to ensure alignment, execution, and optimization of marketing programs.
- Own Real Magnet brand positioning, acquisition, and retention strategies to improve the entire prospect conversion funnel and customer lifecycle
- Set concrete targets, and develop and implement long-term and annual business/marketing plans to achieve them. Evaluate and adjust plans as frequently as necessary to optimize them
- Attract, develop and retain a high-performing team based on strengths, talents, group dynamics and business needs and provide clear direction, feedback, and development to direct reports
- Create and present highly polished, inspiring presentations and materials for corporate branding, sales functions, partners, and executive management
- Own marketing ROI analysis, and key SaaS performance metric reporting
- 10+ years of B2B marketing experience, including senior marketing leadership roles within previous SaaS organizations
- A strong track record of independently and proactively identifying bold and creative new initiatives, building a strong business case for them and leading their implementation
- Comfortable working in fast-paced, high-growth environments where multiple projects are ongoing at once, with different timelines and stakeholders (internal and external)
- Success in leading and managing a team, with the ability to generate alignment and buy-in for key marketing initiatives while also coaching, removing obstacles to team success, and spending time on the highest leverage, most strategic tasks
- Experience deploying annual marketing budgets across a variety of different channels and programs, all designed to achieve optimal customer acquisition and retention
- Strong analytical skills
- Relentless passion for your work and desire to build something unique with a team of talented colleagues
Real Magnet is in Bethesda, MD. If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com