Deliverability is the number one priority at Real Magnet: every feature of our platform was developed with deliverability in mind. Messages that don’t make it through can’t drive results.
What Happens Behind the Scenes
These are some of the key things we do to ensure the highest possible delivery rates:
- Our experts work with new customers to provision their accounts in ways that optimize deliverability.
- We work and maintain the long-standing relationship Real Magnet has with industry ISPs, deliverability partners, and industry trade groups.
- Built-in tools and back-end processes provide for optimal bounce identification and retries. Another tools help customers remain in compliance with CAN-SPAM.
- Experts work directly with customers to “audit” their account’s deliverability and make recommendations for improvements.
- We are constantly following and analyzing industry trends and communicating to identify relevant developments and communicate solutions to our customers.
- Also, we are a member of the Messaging Anti-Abuse Working Group (MAWWG) and the Email Sender & Provider Coalition (ESPC), which are both organized around combating spam and setting industry deliverability standards.
Built-In Testing: Identify Problems Before You Send
The best time to learn about deliverability problems with a message is before you send it, not after. Real Magnet’s unique Deliverability Testing Tool examines three critical dimensions of your message – Usability, Spam and Rendering – before you send it, notifying you of any trouble spots before your message reaches inboxes.
- Usability: this battery of tests checks for broken links and images, the presence of MS Word tags that compromise readability, message sizes and download speed.
- Spam: This test runs your message through three separate spam filters (SpamAssassin, Postini and Brightmail) and provides analysis and recommendations for boosting deliverability.
- Rendering: This element of deliverability testing shows actual renderings of your message in the most popular email clients (client-side and web-based) and mobile devices. Renderings of text versions is included as well.
Consulting Services Available
For clients that want an even greater focus on deliverability, we also offer individual Deliverability Consulting services, allowing our clients to harness the insight and relationships of our deliverability experts directly.