Social media – like email – is inexpensive, scalable, immediate and promises a tremendous ROI. It is no wonder that email marketers are looking for ways to integrate social with email to extend reach, deepen engagement and boost results.
Social Magnet is the solution. For the first time, marketers can use cross-channel analytics to quantify how much email, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn are contributing to results. No more guessing, assumptions or missed opportunities. Data-driven and actionable, Social Magnet is nothing less than a full integration of the most important social channels into Real Magnet.
View Cross Channel Analytics
Social Magnet’s cross-channel analytics is the game changer in email + social integration.
- Learn how much email, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn are each contributing globally towards marketing results.
- Associate social messages to emails in order to attribute clicks to each channel.
- Track by category to see if Twitter is better than email for webinar promotions, or if Facebook is the best place to promote your latest blog.
- Social Magnet also includes social analytics not available through Facebook and Twitter, including daily follower trends, engagement metrics, a calendar view, geolocation metrics and mobile usage.
View Your Social Feeds
Social Magnet includes a comprehensive dashboard to view all your social feeds from all your organization’s social accounts in one place.
- Twitter timelines, mentions and retweets
- Twitter search
- Facebook news feeds including images, likes and comments
- LinkedIn group discussions
Create and Post Social Content
Join the conversations you monitor by posting content to any of your social channels directly from Real Magnet. More than just a social dashboard, however, Social Magnet is part of the same Real Magnet application used to create email messages, allowing for fully integrated digital communications management, tracking and analysis.
- Publish your email content via short links to Facebook, Twitter or Linkedin
- Tweet or retweet messages
- Post status updates to Facebook
- Upload images to Facebook albums
- Share updates to LinkedIn groups
- Add trackable short links to posts in any channel
- Attach any post to a specific email message or to a category for even narrower analytics and attribution
- Schedule messages in advance for any channel