Conversion Tracking with Google Goals
The era of assumptions and instincts in marketing is over. The modern marketer relies on data-driven intelligence to measure and analyze marketing activities. The clearer a picture the data paints, the better results the marketer can achieve.
With Real Magnet, marketers can finally close the loop on their campaigns, and measure email, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn messages from click all the way to conversion. Integration with Google Analytics ties every conversion of a Google Goal back to the message that generated it – in both email and social channels.
Measure the Performance that Matters Most – Conversion
All data tells a story. Conversion data tells the whole story.
- Learn which channels – email, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn – drive the most purchases, registrations, downloads or other conversions.
- Identify how many conversions each specific message generates.
- Attach a dollar value to each goal to see how much – in actual revenue – a tweet or email or Facebook post is actually worth.
Enhance the Functionality of Google Analytics
The world’s most popular web analytics program is made even more valuable.
- View Google Analytics conversion data within Real Magnet, alongside your other email and social engagement metrics.
- Integrate web analytics seamlessly into your regular metrics trending, for deeper insight into the impact of each message.
Track Purchases and other Engagement Metrics
Conversion Tracking supports any Google Analytics goals – including goals around website activity including pages viewed, time on site, or other engagement metrics.
- Track which messages are responsible for achieving Google Goals around any web activity – including time on site, pages viewed or bounce rate.
- Learn which channels bring in your most valuable web visitors, and which messages resonate best with them.