Email & Multimedia Designer
Are you a creative, self-motivated designer looking to work in a fast-paced, fun environment? Do you enjoy working hand-in-hand with clients and marketing team members to create innovative, award-winning designs? Then we want to talk to you!
Real Magnet is a fast-growing Bethesda MD-based Email and Social Marketing Services Provider with over 1,000 clients across a range of industries, from associations, to publishing, hospitality and education. We are seeking a creative, diligent, and team-oriented individual to join our design team. The successful candidate must have strong technical knowledge, excellent inter-personal skills for working with clients and team members, and an awesome portfolio! Projects that the Email & Multimedia Designer would be responsible for include promotional videos, landing pages, email templates, conference print materials and more.
Key requirements for the position include:
- At least 3 years of professional experience as a designer
- Strong knowledge of design and video editing software (eg. Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Maya)
- Ability to hand-code HTML and CSS
- Experience designing HTML emails is a must
- Experience with Responsive Design a plus
- Excellent communications and customer relations skills, as well as the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and follow-up
- Independent, results-orientated, strong work-ethic
Compensation is based on experience and skill level. Other benefits include paid healthcare and vacation, 401(k), and more.
If interested, please email a cover letter, resume and include a link to your portfolio and apply at email@example.com
Director of Marketing
Real Magnet, based in Bethesda MD, is an application developer and a leading provider of Email and Social messaging services to more than 1,000 clients across a range of industries, including Trade Associations, Not-for-Profit, Publishing, Hospitality, and Higher Education.The Company is looking for a forward-thinking Director of Marketing to lead its corporate marketing efforts. The individual stepping into this role will play a critical role in the Company’s roll-out of integrated Marketing Automation technology and therefore must be a proven leader with a successful and measurable track record in building marketing programs that drive adoption, retention and revenue, and for realizing data driven technology solutions to further the performance of sales and marketing organizations. This is a senior position.
As the Director of Marketing you will be responsible for:
• Determining and executing the company’s marketing plan. You should be familiar with marketing strategy, analytics, and determining ROI.
• Directing and/or creating marketing programs and messaging to drive brand awareness, product positioning and support sales efforts.
• Leading the marketing effort to roll out Company’s integrated Marketing Automation capability.
• Research market requirements and collaborate with Development.
• Conduct competitive research.
• Develop and execute roll out plan for three already-identified target markets
• Play primary role in developing materials for and educating key internal divisions (sales, account management, support, etc.) on features and benefits of new capabilities.
• Developing and executing lead generation programs.
• Developing a full range of written materials required by business: internal education, existing customer education, external marketing, etc.
• Coordinating and developing materials for tradeshows that the Company attends.
• 5 years or more of experience as a Marketing Director or a more senior position at another SaaS-based business.
• Innovative thinker with a track record for translating strategic thinking into action-oriented plans anddeveloping/implementing new processes
• Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills and the ability to work effectively with seniormanagement and industry leaders
• Highly organized, with strong multi-tasking skills to effectively manage multiple and competing priorities and demands
Real Magnet is a growing player in a market that is expected to double by 2015. More than 1,000 organizations are using its solutions to communicate with customers and prospects. Real Magnet’s working environment is fast-paced, results-oriented with a strong team-oriented approach. Compensation is based on experience and skill levels. Other benefits include paid healthcare and vacation, 401(k), and more.
If interested, please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org